A Brief Outline of our Services
For Hearing Aid Users and Other (NHS)
Free Services from your local charity
- Free batteries for NHS hearing aids.
- Free re-tubing of hearing aids – by appointment.
- Free advice, support and information for those, or the family of those, with a hearing loss and /or tinnitus.
- Free advice and assessments on hearing equipment at home, for example: Louder doorbells, flashing lights, loop systems etc.
- Free general advice for hearing aid users, old and new.
- Free home visits – for those who are housebound.
- Free community open (drop-in) surgeries around the Borough.
- Close contact with Croydon University Hospital Hearing Centre.
- Social support group.
- Free screening service (hearing test) to see if you have a hearing loss
For further information on all our services:
Telephone 020 8686 0049 or Email firstname.lastname@example.org